Thursday, November 30, 2017

Magical Nights







During the second week of November I went to Disneyland and California Adventure. I took my Nikon Camera but honestly did not take lots of photographs. I sort of felt like "seen it, done it". I was a little upset with myself for feeling like this. Later I realized why I had these feelings.  You see, we've been going to Disneyland every year in November for the more than 5 years and while Disneyland is great and all we always end up doing the same thing. We hit the same rides in the same order and I think I'm just sort of over it. I want to take my time and look at all the nooks and crannies, enjoy the parades, do some shopping on main street, people watch and if I have time get on some rides. But every time we go, I feel like we are rushing to get on the most rides possible. Basically I want to stop and smell the damn Disney roses! 

I feel like I sound ridiculous complaining about this, but I'm just writing out my feelings. I wont deny how magical it is to be in the parks at night and enjoy all the beautiful lights. When I see the beauty that surrounds me I feel grateful for the opportunity I have to enjoy these visits and that I have a husband that takes time to spoil me even when I'm a brat.

If you would like to see my other Disneyland post see below:

Ditching
Last Week

P.s. I wasn't actually acting like a brat, I always make the best of situations and try to have a good time and I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment