Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Riding Through


















If you're familiar with my blog you've probably seen my other post that revolve around me taking photographs from a moving car or on my bike. Well this is another on of those post. During the first week of December I participated in another Ciclavia event. This time the route  was in Downtown Los Angeles specifically, Whilshire Blvd. This is my second Ciclavia event and honestly is becoming one of my favorite things to do in the city. Its a great opportunity to do something as a family or as a couple or even with friends. It's great because you get a chance to exercise, and sight see in your city.  It was a great opportunity to see buildings up close and admire the architecture of old and new buildings. It's amazing how through the years architecture design changes. I think I'm a fan of the older buildings. Don't get me wrong some of these new buildings are amazing.  

P.s. I haven't worked out since this day. I've been sick for the past week and half with no end in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment